WHAT IS ACCOUNTING?
The language we use in the field of business is called Accounting. Basic accounting has four Components.
Fist and the main component of accounting is to maintain the record of all the transactions, for this purpose a firm have to depute an accountant who makes the recording process much accurate through modern means.
Now, the accountant has gathered all the data whether it is useful or raw material through all the transactions. For his own ease, he will have to categories the data for decision making.
Management has to satisfy the ownerships about the financial record/transactions. For this purpose, they have to report the high-up’s in short period of time.
Last component of accounting is to analyze the whole data after when the result have summarized and reported. Management through analysis can find out the profit and loss record of the whole transactions.
We Help You in Accounting
Through this platform i.e. Education-Eaze, we help you to carry out of the problems you face during your duty tasks. Indeed we tried to deliver the solution of every hurdle you have to deal with in the field of accounts. For this cause, we have uploaded the proformas, forms, pay scale chart, pay estimates for newly appointees of each BPS, ACRs, synopsis, all documentation related to budgeting and many more related to the accounting section.
To use all the online service, its better to use it on PC (speedy internet) rather than Mobile for better experience.
Email Registration for Payslip
If you want to get the monthly salary slip, you need to register your email. For this purpose, you just need to follow the following simple steps and you will get your monthly online salary slips via your registered Gmail. Employee’s Complete Name (as per written on CNIC)
The following information will have to be entered during the registration process.
- Complete Name of Employee
- Employee Personal/Computer Number
- Date of Birth
- Desired Gmail Address
- Contact/Phone Number
- CNIC Number
- First of all, you have to click this link to go further http://m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip_emp#
- Here, you will see a page demanding for the following information to be provided.
- You will have to put the relevant Government Code in the first bar which it is asking to enter the Government Code.
- Then, enter your Personnel Computer Number in the next bar.
- After that, you will insert your CNIC Number.
- Next is the Date of Birth bar, insert the Date of birth as per your CNIC.
- Subsequently, insert your contact/phone number in the bar.
- Make sure that the information you provided in the concerned fields are correct. Then, click the verification right at the bottom.
- Now you will face the interface wherein you will enter your Email address twice.
- A new screen will appear where you just have to confirm that all the information provided by you is correct and click the button.
- Congratulations, you have registered your Email address for the salary slip to get the monthly salary slip.