The Government of Punjab Services & General Administration Department Section (Services-I) has issued a Notification bearing Notification No: SI.2-2/2021 (D) on 08th February 2021 wherein the authority has appointed L.T. GEN. (RETD.) MALIK ZAFAR IQBAL as Chairman, Punjab Public Service Commission. In the said notification, authority directed the above-mentioned officer to take over the charge with immediate for the period of three years; as the post is being vacant.
For a comprehensive view of the captioned Notification, please scroll down.
Content of the Notification:
1. In exercise of the powers conferred upon him under section 3(2) of the Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1978, Governor, Punjab, is pleased to appoint L.T. GEN. (RETD.) MALIK ZAFAR IQBAL as Chairman, Punjab Public Service Commission with immediate effect for a period of three years against a vacant post relieving Mr Sajjad Saleem Hotina (Retd/PAS/BS-22), Member, Punjab Public Service Commission of look after charge of the post.
2. Terms & conditions of contractual appointment of L.T. GEN. (RETD.) MALIK ZAFAR IQBAL as Chairman, Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore shall be as are prescribed under the schedule appended to Punjab Public Service Commission (Terms & Conditions of Service) Rules 2012 read with the Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1978.
By Order of the Governor of the Punjab
Jawad Rafique Malik
Endst of Even No & Date
- Copy Forwarded to:
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to;
- The Secretary (Establishment), Govt. of Pakistan, Cabinet Sectt, Estt, Div. Islamabad.
- Secretary/ Military Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
- The Chairman, Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
- Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
- The Secretary (Coordination), Chief Minister’s Office, Punjab, Lahore.
- All Divisional Commissioners in Punjab.
- All Administrative Secretaries to Government of Punjab.
- The all Deputy Commissioner in Punjab.
- Accountant General, Punjab, Lahore/ District Accounts Officer, Concerned.
- The Secretary to Provincial Ombudsman, Punjab, Lahore.
- The Director (PD), Govt. Of Pakistan, Cabinet Sett, Establishment Division, Islamabad.
- PSs to all Provincial Ministers/ CS/ ACS/ Secretary (I&C), D.G (O&M), S&GAD.
- The Superintendent, Government Printing Press, Punjab, Lahore for publication in the official gazette.
- Officers concerned.
For latest and more official Notifications related to Government Departments, must visit www.educationeaze.com