The Government of KPK announced the Government Jobs in Education Department 2020 as different cadres in Elementary & Secondary Education Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar.
The jobs are categorized in different cadres having their own BPS with relevant qualification. Most of the jobs required only Bachelor (BA/BSc) degree in any discipline/subject, although to apply for these vacancies applicant don’t required any professional degree or higher qualification. All the posts are purely on adhoc /contract basis for one year which will be extended as per Government Policy.
Furthermore, the applicants who want to apply on primary school teacher post (PST) should apply on union council based posts. So it’s a good sign for the residence of Khyber Pakhtukhwa to avail the big opportunity and serve the nation at their best. For your ease, we also provide a video tutorial on right side.
For these NTS jobs applicant don’t need any experience.
Who can apply for these Government Jobs 2020?
For these Government Jobs the applicant must be the permanent residency and domicile of Khyber Pakhtunhwa.
The age limit for the vacancies of CT-IT is 18 year to 35 years and the remaining posts required 19-35 years age limit.
The selected candidates will be posted in their own city/district.
Required Qualification for Government Jobs in Education Department 2020
|S.No||Post Name||Minimum Qualification|
|1.||Certified Teacher (CT) BPS-15||At least Bachelor Degree in any discipline from HEC recognized university or any other equivalent level of studies.|
|2.||Physical Education Teacher (PET) BPS-15||At least Bachelor Degree in any discipline from HEC recognized university or any other equivalent level of studies.|
|3.||Drawing Master (DM) BPS-15||At least Bachelor Degree in any discipline from HEC recognized university or any other equivalent level of studies.|
|4.||Arabic Teacher (AT) BPS-15with||At least Bachelor Degree in any discipline from HEC recognized university with professional degree (Shadat-ul-Almia etc) from a recognized boards/institution or at least second division MA in Arabic from any recognized university.|
|5.||Theology Teacher (TT) BPS-15||At least SSC second division in any discipline from HEC recognized board/university with professional degree (Shadat-ul-Almia etc) from a recognized boards/institution or at least second division MA in Islamiyat from any recognized university.|
|6.||Certified Teacher – Information Technology (CT-IT) BPS-12||At least second division Intermediate or equivalent from HEC recognized university with one year diploma in IT/computer science.|
|7.||Qari/Qaria (BPS-12)||At least Bachelor Degree in any discipline from HEC recognized university with Sanad Qirat form recognized board.|
|8.||Primary School Teacher (PST) |
|At least Bachelor Degree in any discipline from HEC recognized university.|
Detail of Vacant Positions
The newly announced district-wise Government jobs in education department 2020 are as under;
Selection Criteria for NTS Jobs for teachers
The selection criteria of NTS teaching jobs 2020 for different cadres in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is as under;
The Education Department has disbursed the total marks as per following criteria.
- The screening test conducted by NTS has total 100 marks.
- The remaining 100 marks depends upon academic qualification has the following formula for each.
|S.No||Educational Qualification||Marking Formula|
|1.||Secondary School Certificate / Matriculation||(Marks Obtained * 20) / Total Marks|
|2.||Higher Secondary School Certificate/ FA/FSc||(Marks Obtained * 20) / Total Marks|
|3.||B.A / B.Sc||(Marks Obtained * 20) / Total Marks|
|4.||M.A / M.Sc||(Marks Obtained * 20) / Total Marks|
|5.||Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)||(Marks Obtained * 05) / Total Marks|
|6.||Master in Education (M.Ed)||(Marks Obtained * 05) / Total Marks|
|7.||Master in Philosophy (M.Phil)||(Marks Obtained * 05) / Total Marks|
|8.||Ph.D||(Marks Obtained * 05) / Total Marks|
|9.||BS Honors (4 years)||(Marks Obtained * 40) / Total Marks|
Procedure to apply for these NTS teaching jobs
- The candidate has to visit the website of National Testing Service (NTS). Link given below
- Click on the online application form (details).
- Fill the form carefully in all respect before submission and also upload a recent photograph (open face) without attestation since later on no changes will be made.
- If an applicant wants to apply for more than one post he/she has to signup separately for that post.
- The application fee to appear in the screening test is Rs. 290/- for only one vacancy, which have to be paid in concerned bank.
- The passing marks in screening test is 40 for each posts, candidate having marks below than 40 are not included in merit list.
- Marks of Shahadat-ul-Almiya education acquired from relevant Madrassas/Darul Uloom will be considered equivalent to Masters for the post of AT & TT, while rest of scoring for these posts will be based upon standard qualification acquired from Boards (BISE/BTE) / University.
- Candidate must have to provide the accurate contact number (which is not converted to any other network).
- The screening test will carry 100 marks (i.e 100 MCQs) and the time period for test is 2 hours.
- Candidate must bring his/her original CNIC at the test center otherwise he/she will not be allowed to enter in examination hall.
The required screening test for these NTS jobs for teachers will be conducted by National Testing Service (NTS). The last date to apply for these posts is 23rd of November 2020.
All Districts Latest Advertisement
You can apply online on NTS website (Online Application Process) and take the print of application form or save it as pdf.
If you are satisfied with this job alert that it is helpful for you, then share it to your dearest one’s on social media.
For more jobs keep visiting our website.
- How To Disable Windows 10 Update Permanently? 5 Easy Ways!The world is constantly changing and evolving, and so is the technology we use. It’s important to keep your computer up-to-date with the latest …
- Latest Security Guard, Drivers, House Keeper Jobs in UAE 2021H-man Power Services is inviting applications for the following posts on an urgent basis for UAE Semi-Government, Emirates Security Group. The said company has …
- Latest AMC Jobs Abbottabad of Khateeb, Stenotypist, Clerks, Electrician, Driver & WaitersThe Government Sector announces Latest AMC Jobs (Army Medical Core School Centre and Record Wing), Abbottabad which invites applications for the following various posts. …
- Latest Assistant Directors and Computer Operators Jobs in Institute of Space TechnologyInstitute of Space Technology, have invited applications from the interested candidates who fulfill the qualification criteria as well as experience criteria. A number of …
- UpGradation of SSTs from BPS-16 to BPS-17 RegularAfter a long time, The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Elementary and Secondary Education Department are providing upgradation to SST teachers. Considering the demand of …
- Join Pakistan Air force as Commissioned Officer 2021 (JoinPAF)Those who were waiting to Join PAF as Commissioned Officer 2021, chance is there for them. Now there is no more wait for them …