Project Director, Strengthening of all BHU’s & RHC’s across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has advertised a lot of posts of Lady Health Visitor LHV (Female) in BHS’s and RHC’s for the domicile holders of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Project Director “Strengthening of all BHUs across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and conversion of 200 BHUs in 24/7 SBA facilities and rehabilitation of all RHCs across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and conversion of 50 RHCs into 24/7 facilities inviting application for Annual Development Plan (ADP) Project No: 736/200040 RHCs and 738/200045 BHUs from suitable candidates who possess the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and new merged Districts (those candidates who have the concerned district domicile will be preferred)for the temporarily project posts initially filled for the evening and nights shifts only for one year and extendable till the project’s life on performance basis under the sadi project following project policy.
|Advertisement Date||11 February 2021|
|Advertisement Source||Daily Aaj Newspaper|
|Type of Jobs/status||One year (extendable)|
|Last date of submission||26, February 2021 (expectedly) or visit newspaper|
The mentioned Department has given a vivid chance to all the female who was willing to get a government job.
For our visitor’s ease, we have described details and requirements in detail here as under:
Lady Health Visitor Posts
|Post’s Name||LHV (BPS-12)|
|Minimum Qualification and Experience||Minimum 2nd Division’s Master Degree in Law, Sociology, Social work, Anthropology, Gender Studies, Human Rights, Peace and Conflict Studies, Economics or equivalent.|
05 years posts qualification experience in the legal sector, Development Sector, Planning, Development, Human Rights and Research
|Age Limit||18-32 years|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||75 Posts in 25 RHC’s |
03 post in each RHC
123 Posts in 41 BHU’s
03 posts in each BHU
How to Apply for LHV
- List of Health facilities selected on the website of Health Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa i.e. (www.health.gov.pk), eligible candidates can get details of the positions.
- Eligible candidates should send their application along with attested copies of all the documents/diplomas and certificates on this address: Project Director, PMU for Primary care Project, Directorate General Health Services, Warsak Road, Peshawar
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants who have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can apply for the subject posts within 15 calendar days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Final Selection will be made purely on merit basis.
- Original Degrees/Diplomas Degrees will have to be produced during interviews.
- Candidates who are already government/semi government/autonomous bodies needs to apply through proper channel.
- The competent authority has the right to suspend the whole process at any time.
- Incomplete applications, and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
We are here to help you
Like always, we are here for our visitors with a positive response; wherever you find any difficulty we will help you through guidance, do CONTACT US
For latest jobs do visit www.edcuationeaze.com